Saratoga, Albany, Capital District & Upstate NY School & Field Trips
Planning your Saratoga, Albany, Capital District or Upstate NY school trip, field trip or outing just got easier and more fun! At Ellms Family Farm, we look forward to being a part of your school program this fall. Students of all ages enjoy the fun and educational benefits of a trip to our scenic outdoor environment, from the fun of our Jumping Pillow to the challenge of barnyard mazes and corn mazes. We are conveniently located in the Capital District area just off I87 and the NY State Thruway. Our Saratoga County farm is open for “field” trips on weekdays, Tuesday through Friday, throughout the fall season.
Teachers and parents enjoy bringing their children on an outing to Ellms Farm! A scheduled school trip to the farm includes the following for your students:
- Open for groups starting Friday, September 19.
- Open Tuesday-Friday through October 31.
- Just $8.00 for students in Grade 1 or older with 1 adult teacher/staff member/chaperone admitted free for every 5 children. Contact BOCES to see if your trip is aidable. Add $4 for our NEW GEMSTONE MINING activity (total-$12/per person)
- $7.00 for pre-school and kindergarten (Free for teacher, $6 per additional adult).
- A choice of formats:
- Flexible format – all weekday activities are open-groups have no set schedule for moving from one activity to the next. This is offered Oct. 3, 8, 14, and 28.
- Scheduled format – groups rotate from activity to activity at a specific time.
- 5 acre Corn Maze for Grades 1 and older
- Kiddie Maze for pre-school and kindergarten
- Expanded play area
- Educational “Chicken Show”
- Cup of cider and homemade donut
- Narrated hayride
- Children pick their own small pumpkins to take home
- Jumping pillow
- MooMooChooChoo rides optional for an additional cost of $1.25 per rider.
If you have questions contact Allison at email@example.com
Reserve your “FIELD” trip to our Saratoga County farm today!