Planning for upcoming Saratoga Springs events, school trips, field trips or outings just got easier and more fun! At Ellms Family Farm, we look forward to being a part of your school program this fall. Students of all ages enjoy the fun and educational benefits of a trip to our scenic outdoor environment, from the fun of our Jumping Pillow to the challenge of barnyard mazes and corn mazes. We are conveniently located in the Capital District area just off I87 and the NY State Thruway. Our Saratoga County farm is open for “field” trips on weekdays, Tuesday through Friday, throughout the fall season.
Teachers and parents enjoy bringing their children on an outing to Ellms Farm! A scheduled school trip to the farm includes the following for your students:
- Open for groups starting Tuesday, September 20.
- Open Tuesday-Friday through October 28.
- $8 per student (Kindergarten and up: Teacher free. 1 staff/6 students free). Contact BOCES to see if your trip is aidable.
- $8 per student (Preschool: Free for teacher, $6 per additional adult).
- Self-guided groups
- 5 acre Corn Maze for Grades 1 and older
- Kiddie Mazes for pre-school and kindergarten
- Expanded play area
- Educational “Chicken Show”
- Cup of cider and homemade donut
- Narrated hayride
- Children pick a small pumpkin to take home
- Jumping pillow
- MooMooChooChoo rides optional for an additional cost of $1 per rider (reserve before trip date).
- DATES AVAILABLE: SEPT. 28, 30; OCT. 4,11,12,25,26,27,28
If you have questions contact Sally at email@example.com or 518 424-1891
Reserve your “FIELD” trip to our Saratoga County farm today!